Wednesday 6 January 2016

"GEAFUS" the 420 maple leaf ( Reggae emoji)

What's up Reggae Emoji lovers? 

Depaiso aka Dean Jackson here again with another  must get sticker set.
Meet "Geafus";  a maple leaf that wished to come alive before he fell from a maple tree. ( cough)
Yes. Yes. It is what it is!!! And it's finally here. A cute, green, lovable leaf with purple accents. ( Just how we like it!!!! Purple skunk from Orange Hill.)
Note: I used the name Geafus because "Gea"  has meaning to me.  At first I was gonna call him "Leafus" but that just didn't resonate with me. ( Geefus from Stone Love, I didn't  steal your name. It just sounded good to me and fit the character, LOL.)


With all the stickers I create and with this one as well, the Jamaican vibe can easily be felt.  I made this set easier to use, more mainstream and pop culture but still had to get my IRIE , Reggae vibe in it to represent me.
 

Geafus took me a weekend to complete, but I think it turned out pretty well. Something about the purple and green really blend well together.  There are also a lot of useful stickers that emoji lovers will find really cute and convenient. Not to mention the reaction they will get when they use it in a conversation. " OMG I NEED THIS STICKER SET RIGHT NOW"
 
For Geafus, I didn't use any Japanese phrases in the expressions as I feel that the "Gea" is a universal character and if you're down with the "G",  you probably have a good understanding of English and pop culture. Maybe in the next installment I'll consider using some Japanese and other languages.

My hope for Geafus is for it to be a viral emoji set that will bring joy and laughter to all those who come in contact with the leafy character.  Download "Geafus" and let the good times roll. 

Until next time Reggae Emoji lovers, Fulljoy, be safe and keep on creating your future thought by thought. Task by task.

No comments:

Post a Comment